Diana Bunch had just moved to a new house in Florida. All three of her dogs were having a blast exploring their new digs. Little did Diana know that danger was lurking in the beautifully landscaped yard. One of her dogs, a Yorkie mix named Coco, ate half a seed from a large sago palm and started throwing up almost immediately.
“Actually, all three of my dogs got into the tree in different ways, but Coco was the one most affected,” Diana said. “She started vomiting within a few minutes, and we took all three dogs to the ER hospital within the hour.”